Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Stupid Pizza Product - Pizza Scissors

SkyMall is endlessly entertaining, particularly because most of their products are just so ridiculous.

The Pizza Scissors, though, take the cake. This is a classic example of solving a problem that doesn't exist. Pizza is not difficult to cut. It isn't difficult to serve.

These scissors on the other hand, look like a royal pain. Can you imagine trying to wash that thing? I imagine cutting a pizza while the cheese is still hot would be a nightmare as well.

Oh, and I'm reasonably certain that pizzas come in a variety of sizes (and sometimes shapes). Basic geometry tells me that this thing is not going to yield a perfect number of perfectly sized slices, like, ever.

But hey, I'm all for continuing development of pizza technology. Call me when something cool comes along...

0 comments: