Tuesday, September 30, 2008

We Now Resume Our Scheduled Programming

By which I mean - tomorrow I have to go back to work, writing code.

Lady Luck and I made our annual trip to San Diego over the last four days. We just got back to Phoenix this evening.

Phoenix is sorely lacking when it comes to beaches and ocean. On the other hand, our cats and motorcycles are here, so I guess it's not all bad.

I don't have much in the way of pictures, or interesting stories. It was a good trip. We revisited the Mona Lisa Italian Restaurant. The beaches were still sandy. The water was cold, but not unbearable. We met someone from Toronto while we were at the beach. She told us how much she loved being by the ocean.

Lady Luck was surprised I didn't tell our new friend about the wonders of coastal Oregon.

The reason for my silence was simple - I don't want anyone else to figure it out. And I've got dibs.

0 comments: