Friday, December 12, 2008

My resolve is being tested!

Yesterday, I made up my mind to be more proactive in my life. Like I had been until this past year. So...one of my new resolves...to walk no less then 2 miles a day. Planned time to start on a daily basis...10 AM...well, it's 10.03...and it's sooo damn cold outside! It's 32 degrees, with a wind chill factor...hell I don't know what the wind chill factor is...but it's damn cold! Well, I am gonna do this. I have a place picked out. I want to go there because the trail is right next to the Doe River, and has plenty of picture ops that I want to use.
OK, wish me luck = I'm gonna go put on my warm clothes...and do this.
See ya when I get back with the pictures. And no...this is not about motorcycles today...I wonder how I am able to get so far off track?
Chessie

0 comments: