Thursday, February 5, 2009

Still Kicking.

Anybody still reading? Sorry for the prolonged absence - I've been contending with a cold, residual sleepiness, and a lack of anything to say.


Lady Luck and I made a trip to a new restaurant for the first pizza review of 2009. With any luck, this will not be the ONLY review for 2009, but long time readers know the operative word in my blog's name is "Motorcycle."

In other news, it's disgustingly warm down here. I guess this is a good thing, since my hunt for a thin ski mask to wear under my helmet was entirely fruitless.

Incidentally, anybody know a good place on the internet to buy a thin ski mask? Bonus points if the seller will embroider "We Are The Good Guys" on the forehead for me.

Anyway, I don't have much else to say, so here's a picture of the project I spent all my time on last weekend - a Gen-U-Wine cigar box guitar. It's wired up for amplification, but most folks probably just can't handle that much awesomeness so I've been playing it unplugged. Cigars and slide blues both come out of this thing tasting fresh and sassy.

Also, it's easily carried on a motorcycle.

0 comments: