Monday, March 2, 2009

BSA motorcycle, 1922


BSA motorcycle, 1922, originally uploaded by Peer Lawther.

Here's a great piece of motorcycle history...the sidecar hack.
I don't care who you are, you haven't really lived until you've ridden in a sidecar. It's actually fun. It's even more fun to watch a sidecar race...although why they would call those platforms that hang off the side of the motorcyle a "sidecar" is beyond me....

Hey check out the brakes on this BSA. wow...and the wheels! Don't you just love those spokes? What a great bike. So much about this early 20's look I love, the floorboards, check out the V-twin engine! Man oh Man...so much to enjoy here! Oh and that springer front end...sheesh...look at that great lamp? Oh my...oh my...so much more...see that cam cover? Bet that leaked oil like a sive...

0 comments: