Friday, March 27, 2009

Lost in Cyber Space

Hey y'all, I'm really sorry for not having a new page for you to read today. It appears my PC has taken ill with a nasty virus. So until I get it repaired...or my old one cleaned...(it too is down with a virus) I will have to regale you with links to some of my work posted in BikerNet.com

Check out this latest one: http://www.bikernet.com/events/PageViewer.asp?PageID=2602You'll notice, it's a continuation of the blog from two weeks ago with VA. and Departure Bike Works Swap Meet.

I will also be posting a link on an older article I did for them...later on, depends how long it takes for the guy to get to my PC and clean it....

So for now guys and gals...until I can get at my pics and my Word Program, please enjoy these links to bikerNet.com

Chessie

0 comments: