Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Just a few random things

  • The dude on the 883 sporty said "Hi" this morning. He is now OK.
  • Last Friday it rained. Because it does not rain here, I didn't bother with my rain gear. Therefore, I got soaked. Of course, if I had worn my rain gear, it would not have rained and I would have been soaked anyway from the suffocating heat inside my rainsuit. There is no victory in the desert.
  • I was the only motorcyclist parked in the garage at work on Friday. As such, I took over the Fearsome Accounting MC's turf and marked it as my own with a big "No Wussies" sign.
  • The "No Wussies" sign was actually just my Triumph, parked all alone.
  • It was still awesome.
  • We're headed for Oregon again. We'll be up there in the end of June and beginning of July. It will rock and I can't wait.

0 comments: