Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Waterfalls....more beauty...

Please, Don't forget to click on the pictures to receive the full benefit of the beauty of the falls and countryside.....









I went riding again today...Life is hard to get any better than when I can throw a leg over my bike and put in a day that let's me see 167.8 miles pass under my wheels...and of course....this ride was to discover waterfalls.



These photo's are from a place in Stony Creek TN. at a place called Blue hole. It's a local swimming hole, and once you get off the paved road you find yourself on a hard packed gravel road...for about 1/8 mile... then you walk through the woods on this little trail...and down these steps...



I'm gonna back out and let y'all check out this really cool place.





OK, Then I continued up to my new friend's campground...you all remember Windy...with the really cool Nortons? He, his neighbor and I will be going out for the long awated photo shoot of the Norton! I found the place to go and do it at too!

Are you ready for the second set of falls? Here we go!



I know, over exposed...and my PC with photoshop on it is still be repaired....these next few shots are of a Fall on Route 221 in NC between Blowing Rock and Linville.







This next fall is at an entrance to the Blue Ridge Parkway. This is Just before you hit Grandfather Mountain...my favorite waterfall...and I think this is where I am going to have the photo shoot for the two Nortons...what do you guys think?







And the final waterfall....is on RT 194. Isnt' this a freaking great waterfall? Fell in lust...I want this in my backyard.









Please come back again...I'm still exploring the area...so full of waterfalls. I'm going to be spending this weekend there... Friday, Saturday, and leave Sunday afternoon for home...I can't wait for the ride to come...I just so love to ride...and the great beauty of my beloved Dixie...brings me to tears sometimes....

0 comments: