Monday, July 13, 2009

Goin' to the HD Dealership...

You might have noticed I pick on Harley-Davidson motorcycles a fair bit around here. I believe, however, that I've mentioned once or twice that the second the XR1200 came out stateside, I'd be in line to get one.

Well... why didn't anyone TELL ME they are now available here in the United States?

In the photos, they look kind of "Powerwheels," if you know what I mean. Hopefully they're prettier in real life. I'd like to get one and leave it bone stock, just to drive all the other Harley owners nuts.

Anyhow, I'm definitely going to have to check one out in person. Which unfortunately means I'll have to go to one of the local HD shops. The good news is, I seem to be Harley-salesperson-proof, so I shouldn't get hassled too much.

0 comments: