Monday, July 27, 2009

Wow, wild week...glad to be home!


View Larger Map

Hey y'all...
Many of you don't know, I was away for the last 7 days. I was invited by the West Virgina Board of Tourism, to attend a tour of West Virgina, on motorcycles. We (11 other moto-journalists and I) rode motorcycles through 4 sections of West Virgina, guided by experienced motorcyclists who were very enthusiastic about showing us the sights of their wonderful state.

I am not able to tell you more or show you pictures at this time about the "FAM TOUR" as they called it...I have promised to save this for WWW.bikernet.com

What I can show you is my trip back home...the map above is my route...exactly 300 miles back home....

In the next few days, please watch for the pictures and the story of my ride back home...I will also let you know when you can find the story at Bikernet....
Thanks...everyone of you for coming to see what I'm up to...I will try very hard in the next few days not to disappoint...
So for now...
Please be well...
Chessie

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments: