Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Dragging Up The Sun, and Stuff.

My morning commute is a pretty straight shot from East to West. As such, around this time of year, the sun rises behind me as I ride to work. If Arizona has anything beautiful, it would be the sunrises and sunsets.

Add to that the certain cool something that is casting a 100 foot long shadow in front of you and you've got the makings of a fine morning.

The temperature seems to have cooled off during the last week and a half, and I was darn glad I wore my winter gloves and a warm shirt this morning. Hopefully the weather will stay cool today, and I'll enjoy a comfortable ride home.

It seems the snowbirds are coming back, which must mean the economy is reviving. This is a good thing and a bad thing. Good because, hey, a good economy means jobs and people who want to buy a sweet Vespa ET4. Bad because, as far as I can tell, all the snowbirds do is drive around all day.

All the same, prime riding season is just cranking up here. I understand it's winding down elsewhere, and I'll do my best to have plenty of moto-adventures for y'all this winter so you can make it through the chilly season without going insane from the lack of riding.

0 comments: