Wednesday, January 27, 2010

OK WINTER, I'M DONE,

I've had it with fricken WINTER.  I'm done with snow. I'm done with the damn rain.  I'm done with the mud, with the frozen ground...THis sucks.

My optimism has dried up.  I've nothing to say about riding, except I miss it so much.  I've made plans for future rides.  And tonight, the Presidents State of Nation Address is going on.  So nothing to watch on tv.   I swear, I'm dyin here....if not for a challenge made by a friend I would wonder, what's the point?  These past couple weeks, I've been taking pictures and posting my pictures to a new blog.  It's a blog that posts one picture a day.  I am challenged to get out daily and take pictures of mundane stuff...and make it interesting.  So I'm gonna post a few of the pictures that didn't make it to my daily blog here, while we wait for better weather.  Sorry it's not motorcycle related...I just can't keep up the cool thoughts anymore.  I need a long ride. Don't you?

My blog is called 365 Degrees, Photos From Each Day http://chessiesphotos.wordpress.com/





Took Shrek to the Vet's office today...the bird was there...and we also went to the doggie store...



OK I've also gone and visited the Veterans Admin.  It's many acres, with a National Cemetery where our soldiers are buried...  I took a picture of a building that boasted this strange "gargoyle" kind of thing....



Don't ya just love this shot of Buffalo Mountain shrouded in clouds?



Now this next shot is one that seems to be very popular on my photo blog. I call it "Stairway To Heaven".



Now this next shot is of a spring of dried flower...or I guess it's actually weed.



I like this one too...it's a piece of honeycomb sitting in a Mason Jar of golden Smoky Mountain Honey. Don't it look like... ohhh ...I could beg for some of this.



This building is too cool. It's in Downtown Johnson City. There are more shots of this on my photo blog. All bright and damn nice...



Now this isn't going into my photo blog, cuz I took these last year. But I love em so I guess I'll show them off to you. These came from one of my most memorable rides....GOD I WANT TO RIDE NOW



The wolf and the masked bandit...cute guys....



This parrot allows me to dream of the Islands...What Islands? I DON'T CARE, JUST BE SURE THEY ARE TROPICAL



(Singing) Hail, Hail...the gangs all here...what the hell do we care? What the hell do we care?...



Well this is about all for now. Go Check out my photoblog...

0 comments: