Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Might Be Time For Some Warmer Gear

It's a different day every year, but every year there's one morning where the temperature is cold enough that I really, really wish I had a warmer jacket on. It's the morning when I think "do I really want to ride through another winter?"

This year, that morning was today. Brr. But, of course, I do want to ride through another winter. There's no bad weather, just bad clothing, right?

I'd meant to get the zipper on my leather jacket repaired, but life happened and it's still broken, so I'm going to have to dig out either a Carhartt jacket, or my old army surplus jacket. Or both.

This is kind of a tricky season, because it's cold in the morning, but plenty warm in the afternoon. There's only so many layers I can reasonably wear and carry back and forth every day.

I guess it's all just part of the adventure though. At least I don't have to put the bike away for the season.

0 comments: