Friday, December 17, 2010

It's just photos today...

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
This is at JoAnn's shooting booth... in Waxhaw NC. (Crazy Horse Painting)

This is at Jim Bortel's shop. Love the beefy-ness of this unit....
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

This is JoAnn and an example of her flame work. This is her chopper....
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

I don't know why...but I like this shot of JoAnn on her Chopper...

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

This is a "busy" photo of Wheels Through Time, but it gives you an accurate look at what just how BUSY YOU will be as you visit from one exhibit to another. I love this place.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

This is an antique headlamp for an early motorcycle.  I can't remember which bike I was photographing when I took this...but I love it.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Well that previous statement was dumb of me. Here it is... DOH!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

This display is one of my favorites as well. Nicely put together...the Quarter Masters School and the HD's for the couriers

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug.

This is another photo I heavily favor...the patina, everything about it ... well. I Like it

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

This is enough for now I guess. Thanks for coming.

0 comments: