Saturday, March 17, 2012

Riding the HILTONS in VA.

168 miles of riding in South West VA.  Scott county and a few other counties.  I found myself in Bristol VA. before the day was done.  Good rides don't come unless you're willing to do what it takes to make it so.  My ride was what good rides are based on.


I took a ride today. Yes, it's the 1st long ride since winter set in. That's right, winter. We all know winter wasn't long, it wasn't hard, it just was.  Winter sucks. But it's over now. And this is what I saw on my ride.


This is a group of guys and dolls from the Southern Cruisers Group #77. Nice folk...big time riders.



I would like to explore this old house...next time...yup

I shot this on the fly. We were driving past this rail car heading toward the HILTONS in VA.  I stopped here a few years ago to get some great photos of the car. I think it's time to do it again.  Don't you?



A very cool log cabin type structure, or what is left of one.


BARNS...I love barns.


Lunch at a Middle East Deli. Yummy....very good food.  This can be found in Abbingdon VA. on US 19.

This is the end....and it's beautiful.






0 comments: