Monday, March 2, 2009

Limping Along

This weekend I got a little too enthusiastic with my exercise regimen, and I've been limping around for the last couple of days because my ankle is sore. It loosens up fairly quickly when I walk around, but it's rather painful when I first stand up after sitting a while.

I've mentioned before that my job involves sitting all day. So, on my few short trips here and there about the office, everyone asks if I had a mishap on the motorcycle because of the limp.

This happens every time appear the slightest bit infirm. Does this happen to you?

I'm going to take it as a compliment, since obviously everyone thinks I'm so tough the only thing that could injure me is a high-speed introduction to the ground.

I hate to disillusion anyone, so I've been trying to come up with a better story than "I ran in place a bit too long."

0 comments: