Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Browsing My Saved Pics and Rides...



How would y'all like to see some of the pictures I've taken this year...ones that haven't made it to the blog...or are so far back you need a pick and sledge hammer to dig them up? Well...I think it's what I'm gonna do...I feel a bit lazy today.

And although I am going for a ride today...it's something to do while I wait for Mom to get up!



An amazing street sign...yes, I took this picture!


This is a local cemetery near my home...I like small, old cemeteries...



How do you feel about country stores? I love this one...





You can find this store in the little town of Grant in Southern Virginia.



I stop to read as many of these signs as I can. You never know what's nearby to look at! Take photos of...cool stuff...and it's FREE!





TN/VA State Line

On this ride...I hit three states...






I saw these sights....



I ran across folks like these....


On other rides, I stop and take pictures of my little girl...at historic places...she is very photogenic



Here she is in front of the National Cemetery in Greeneville TN. where our 17Th President is laid to rest...



Not exactly historic...but it's cool!



A game of B-Ball anyone? This was taken in a place called "Cool Springs" in NC. A little place that had one church, a graveyard, and three houses at a cross roads. The graveyard has this basketball hoop on it's edge...



In January, I took this photos of the Covered Bridge near my home...



This fella, provided me with one of my favorite shots...



The countryside is loaded with dams and weirs like this one...providing scenic beauty...and a wonderful resting spot for the weary traveler....



Let's not forget the country churches...




There is so much more...left for another post!
Thanks for visiting...

0 comments: